Looking for an age-defying therapy to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, rejuvenate your skin and give you a more youthful look? At Glo de Vie, we perform Botox injections in Raleigh, NC to fight the effects of aging and improve the appearance of skin.
?Every person?s face is unique. I assess each one of my clients and tailor a Botox treatment specific to the concerns and desires of the individual.?
-Amanda Gallagher, N.P. and Managing Partner
Amanda?s live Botox Cosmetic procedure has been seen on My Carolina Today Show.
Get Softer, Younger-Looking Skin at Our Boutique Med Spa
Through Amanda?s expert hands, you will be transformed into a softer, younger-looking version of yourself in a beautiful, relaxed med spa setting.
Botox Cosmetic works to counteract the effect that facial expressions can have on our skin as we age. This minimally-invasive wrinkle treatment involves tiny injections that relax wrinkles and soften fine lines. Botox Cosmetic injections are often used to treat the following in Raleigh:
- Brow lines
- Forehead lines
- Crow?s feet
- Wrinkles around the mouth
Botox Cosmetic can also be used to produce a temporary brow lift. When you choose to receive Botox Cosmetic injections, you?ll achieve a relaxed and refreshed appearance that truly gives you a new glo. Results typically last several months, but this can vary from person to person. Click here to see results.
Botox Cosmetic Injections at Glo de Vie
Our experienced, professional med spa staff in Raleigh begin Botox treatments at Glo de Vie the same way they begin all anti-aging treatments ? with a complimentary consultation. By taking this approach, we?re able to create a personalized therapeutic solution to give you the results you?re looking for.
“I never thought about getting Botox, but I?m really glad I tried it. Like a lot of guys over 40, I?m starting to fight the aging battle. So after talking with a friend last year, I went for a consultation with Amanda at Glo…The results have been fantastic! Amanda and her team of professionals are amazing. Guys, it?s not about dramatically changing the way you look, but slowing down the aging process? looking and feeling younger.”
-Mike ? Cary, NC
Botox injections are simple and take just a few minutes. A licensed medical professional will inject the Botox into a specific muscle ? no anesthesia is necessary, and you will only experience minor discomfort.
The Botox Cosmetic treatment is a quick, 10-minute procedure that requires no downtime or recovery ? it?s often called a lunchtime procedure.
Treat Severe Underarm Sweating with Botox
When deodorant and other topical medicines don?t work well enough to stop severe underarm sweating, consider Botox. Botox can temporarily stop excess sweating in treated areas, leaving your underarms sweat-free for more than six months. We offer underarm Botox treatments for severe sweating in Raleigh, Durham, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill and surrounding areas.
Schedule Your Botox Cosmetic Consultation in Raleigh
If you?re interested in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in your face with the help of Botox Cosmetic injections, call or stop by Glo de Vie boutique med spa today and schedule your complimentary consultation with Amanda. Our highly-trained staff provides superior age-defying results that will make you glo!
Botox Frequently Asked Questions
What is Botox Cosmetic?
- Botox Cosmetic is a purified protein that reduces wrinkles and fine lines by temporarily relaxing the muscle.
- The most common areas that are treated are
- Between the brow (glabella)
- Crow?s feet
How Does the Treatment Work?
- Botox temporally reduces the contractions of the muscle that causes wrinkles.
- By relaxing the muscle the overlying skin becomes smoother.
- Several tiny injections are injected into the muscle causing the area to smooth gradually over a three to ten day period.
Is Botox Safe?
- Yes, Botox is safe and has very few side effects.
- Rare side effects may include:
- Headache, cough, and temporary eyelid droop.
- Botox is FDA approved for patients between the ages of 18 to 65.
Will There Be Downtime?
- You may resume your normal activities right away!!
- Often patients receive Botox on their lunch break.
- Laying flat and vigorous exercise should be avoided for three hours following your treatment.
What Are The Benefits to Botox?
- There is no ?down time? with Botox as compared to other wrinkle reducing methods.
- There is minimal to no pain involved with the treatment.
- More than likely results can be seen after one treatment.
How Long Do The Results Last?
- Results from Botox may vary; however, results may last up to four months.
- On average most people will see results up to three months.
- Treating with Botox every three to four months will keep the skin looking younger and smoother for years.
Who Should Avoid Botox?
- Do not use Botox if:
- There is an infection in the area being injected.
- Have significant neurological disease.
- Have an allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Or are pregnant or nursing.
Who Are the Treatments provided By?
- Treatments are performed by Board Certified Nurse Practitioners who specializes in injecting Botox.
Pre Treatment Instructions:
- Try to avoid alcoholic beverages and anti-inflammatory medications 3-5 days prior to your treatment to reduce the risk of getting a bruise.
- Remember to schedule Botox at least two weeks prior to a special event.
Post Care Instructions:
- Treat any mild discomfort with Tylenol and you may experience temporary swelling.
- If desired, an icepack may be applied to the treatment site.
- Do not massage the area being treated.
- Please avoid strenuous exercise for a few hours following your treatment.
Glo de Vie offers Botox Cosmetic injections in Raleigh and beyond to relax fine lines. From our North Hills location, we serve clients from Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill, Wake Forest and throughout North Carolina.