For the safety of our clients, staff as well as their families and communities, Glo de Vie Med is Spa is implementing new and important screening measures asking all clients to self-evaluate their current health prior to coming to a scheduled appointment or entering our med spa. Please review the following questions that apply to your general health to include SARS COVID-19 as it pertains to CDC Guidelines:
Have you in the past 2-10 days…
1. Had any of the following symptoms?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever (100.4 or higher)
- Muscle pain or body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
2. Taken an antibiotic to treat any type of illness?
3. Been in contact or exposed to an infected person with SARS COVID-19?
4. Practiced safe, social distancing and followed requirements of face mask coverings when 6 feet of social distancing best practice was not met?
As our client, if you are not feeling well or are exhibiting 2 or more of the symptoms as indicated above and/or have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, we kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment to a later date for the protection of our staff and other clients. A “Healthy You” will not only ensure your health, safety and well-being so that your treatment is effective, but that you receive a true, relaxing experience at your med spa visit.